Friday 8 September 2023

Vlog: Phew, what a scorcher!

We're experiencing record September temperatures here on the Chiltern Hills and I'm having to take my dog out for walkies either early in the morning or at dusk when it's cool enough. And it was spotting a hedgehog trotting along the road a couple of evenings ago that reminded me that autumn is approaching and they will be starting to stock up body fat for winter. Plus, all animals are looking for water so please do what you can.

In this video I talk about an underweight hedgehog I rescued and you get to visit parts of my garden. Plus, you get to meet one of my former dogs - Tallulah - a feisty but tiny rescue Yorkie with almost no teeth but the heart of a lion. We lost her last year (natural causes) at the ripe old age of 15. To her dying day she hated the post being delivered.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment