Monday 19 December 2022

I'm dreaming of a Whi ... oh

I'm sure we were all dreaming of a white Christmas and I guess it's possible it might still happen. Sadly, however, the snow that fell on my part of the Chiltern Hills last week has now gone. After a week of temperatures that never climbed above Zero, the thermometer suddenly jumped up to double figures over the weekend and the melt set in. Then, along came the rain and the last vestiges of snow were gone by this morning.

Still, I got some nice photos while it lasted.

And the pug has been loving it.





Time for a comparison photo methinks. The first one is at the height of the heatwave in August. The second is from October as Autumn set in. And the final one was last Thursday. I must get one in the spring when all the Buttercups are out to complete the set.





No comments:

Post a Comment