Saturday 17 December 2022

Video channels worth following

Following on from yesterday's guide to podcasts I recommend, today is all about video content I regularly tune in for.

We kick off with Atomic Shrimp. I'm sure that if we ever met, Mike Walter and I would get on very well as we share so many interests. His Youtube channel is full of variety with foraging tips, country walks, interesting recipes, country crafts and a wonderful ongoing series called Weird Stuff in a Can where he samples ... yes, you've guessed it. This is one of my favourite channels and if I ever decided to make a proper channel it would be constantly trying to be as good as this. Here's a sample:



Second up we have Britclip, a Youtube channel that provides short films about some of the odder things going on around the UK. Here's a sample:
   


Third in the list is a double - UK Wildcrafts & Wild Food in the UK. Both channels are fantastic repositories of useful foraging advice. Highly recommended.
   


And my fifth and final suggestion for today is Perspective - a channel dedicated to art. Always informative and fascinating. There's a lot of Waldemar Januszczak to be found here, which is no bad thing. Here are some samples:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment